22 Internet Marketing Tips You Should Already know
22 Internet Marketing Tips:
1.Know every word that appears on your site. Whether you write your own stuff or outsource it, you are totally responsible for everything that appears, so make sure it’s exactly what you want at all times.
2. There are only two things you need to learn in order to be successful online: how to get Traffic and how to convert traffic into buyers There is a lot to know in both areas, but that really is it. If one of those 2 things are a puzzle for you, get some training somewhere.
3. Always be sure every page on your website has a definite major purpose. Whether its getting someones name and email or to send people somewhere else. It may be simply to deliver high quality content. But never forget you need two things, not just one, to be successful
4. Make sure your visitor knows what your website is all about within 5 seconds.
5. Make sure your content stays fresh and congruent with your social accounts. If someone is familiar with your website and finds your YouTube channel or Facebook page, they should immediately recognize your brand.
6. Make your site easy to navigate. WordPress makes this pretty easy. You should consider using wordpress for your website if you’re not already using it.
7. link your site to itself. If you link to lots of pages, it can be useful for your reader, providing an easy way for your visitors to get where they want to go.
8. Interact with your readers and viewers. There are lots of ways to stay in touch with your readers like comments and facebook pages and You Tube, of course. But engaging with your readers keeps them interested, and it keeps you interesting
9. Use a premium theme. If you can find a free theme that does everything you need, then that’s great, but I could never find one.
10. Update your content on a regular basis. People won’t come back to visit if there is nothing new for them to consume.
11. Work on your credibility: Always know what you’re talking about and people will believe you when it comes time for recommending products
12. Interact with other website owners in your niche through commenting threads and forums. Don’t just say “great article”. Comment when you have something insightful to add.
13. Use a Gravatar. It’s simple to get one and your Gravatar, will follow you from site to site. leave a comment on someone’s blog and enter your name, your Gravatar appears. Be sure you choose an avatar that represents who you are.
14. Stay Positive. It is difficult enough to write what you really think and sometimes the written word “sounds” different than how you really feel when you write it. It rarely improves in the translation so stay positive
15. Consider promoting other blogs and people in your niche on your own blog. Give away a free link to those blogs that helped you and just give back. Others will do it for you too.
16. Keep the number of ads you display at the barest minimum. The amount of ads on websites sometimes seem to overpower the content, Keep your ads relevant
17. Figure out your own long-term earning plan. It takes thousands of daily visitors to earn decent money with adsense. Best to figure out a way to monetize more effectively.
18. Decide that you are ready and willing to work hard for what you want. Then do it. There is no easy button and you will get out precisely what you put in.
19. Don’t be discouraged by competition. It is a certainty that, if your chosen niche is profitable, there are many others in there already making money at it. If there isn’t anyone around, the money probably isn’t either.
20. Think bigger, not smaller. you will have lots and lots of ideas as you delve into the possibilities online. Some will be better and bigger ideas and others will be smaller and less profitable ideas. When it comes to working online, bigger is better.
21. Price your products and services competitively. Don’t sell yourself short and be a bargain basement advertisers or product creator. Stay competitive.
22. Understand that your power on the internet is equal to your ability to take action. You very likely already have what it takes to make a living online. Believe it or not, someone out there is looking for someone exactly like you to help them because they need your knowledge and specific communication skills to understand how to solve their problem.