5 Awesome Ways To Get Cheaper Car Insurance
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 30, 2019 / Carinsuranceplan.org has launched a new blog post that presents several methods that can help drivers obtain cheaper car insurance.
For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/5-ways-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance/.
Every driver has the responsibility of buying car insurance. For some, car insurance can be expensive and the family budget can be affected. Obtaining cheaper car insurance might be tricky and time-consuming. However, there are some ways that can help drivers find an affordable car insurance deal without wasting precious time.
To pay less on car insurance, drivers can follow these tips:
- Keep a clean driving record. Policyholders that manage to keep a clean driving record for a number of years might be eligible for a good driver discount. Insurance companies will grant this discount to those policyholders that didn’t receive any traffic ticket and weren’t involved in an at-fault traffic accident for a period that is between three to five years. This discount can be as high as 20% of the insurance cost. Also, this discount is applied whenever a registered driver from the policy becomes eligible.
- Buy a cheap car to insure. Imported sports cars, limousines or muscle cars are expensive to insure. Policyholders that want to pay less on their premiums should purchase slightly used minivans, sedans or SUV’s that come equipped with several safety features. These types of cars are mass-produced and exchange parts are cheaper and easier to find.
- Adjust the deductibles. Policyholders can lower their insurance premiums if they agree to pay more money out of their pockets, before the insurance kicks in. However, drivers should ensure they save money in an emergency fund that will be required in case they will have to file a claim.
- Graduate a defensive driving course. Attending defensive driving courses will help policyholders improve their driving skills. They will also learn how to identify road obstacle and how to avoid them. Insurance companies will grant a discount that is between 5 to 15 percent to those drivers that manage to graduate a defensive driving course.
- Shop for online quotes. Insurance premiums are different from one insurer to another. The best way to spot these differences is by comparing multiple online quotes. Online quotes will help drivers discover better insurance offers made by local or regional insurance companies. Newly established local or regional insurance companies have better insurance rates in order to attract new customers.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/
Carinsuranceplan.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
“Obtaining cheaper car insurance can be a hassle for many, but smart drivers that know what they are doing can easily get affordable coverage without wasting precious time,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: