Content Marketing Strategy | Content Marketing Examples | Content Marketing 2019 | Simplilearn
In this video, we’ll discuss a few important strategies for content marketing that every marketer should know. Some of the strategies discussed in the video are knowing your audience, creating high-quality content, consistently running a/b tests, conducting a competitor analysis, choosing a suitable content format, choosing a content management system, targeting your audience using emails, using native ads and measuring your content performance. Content marketing is a pull marketing technique of creating and sharing valuable content (such as blogs, videos, articles, etc.) to the target audience. A valuable content solves a problem of the target audience, holds their attention by adding value to their lives and results in converting their interest into purchase. So, let’s get started with content marketing strategies.
Below are the topics we’ll be discussing in the video:
1. Know your audience – 0:31
2. Create high-quality content – 4:27
3. Consistently run A/B tests – 10:40
4. Conduct a competitor analysis – 13:30
5. Choose a suitable content format – 15:21
6. Choose a content management system – 18:54
7. Target your audience using emails – 19:39
8. Use native ads – 21:55
9. Measure your content performance – 23:38
Subscribe to our channel for more content marketing tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/content-marketing-strategy-content-marketing-examples-content-marketing-2019-simplilearn-165763081/Simplilearn/content-marketing-strategy-content-marketing-examples-content-marketing-2019-simplilearn-165763081
Watch more videos on content Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9xfuSWdu4&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKL2lhRWUHiLIlAGcNPiSqD
#ContentMarketingStrategy #ContentMarketingTutorial #ContentMarketing2019 #ContentMarketing #SimplilearnContentMarketing #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
What’s the focus of this course?
Content Marketing is aimed at building authority, amplifying the message, acquiring, and retaining the intended audience. Well written Marketing Content helps build the reputation of a trusted advisor.
This Advanced Content Marketing Course trains participants to produce compelling and impressive Marketing Content, concentrating on the vital strategies, tactics, and best practices that a writer needs to create and enhance content marketing efforts. This course also helps participants learn various aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to harness the power of words to disseminate information and create impressive marketing content.
What are the course objectives?
– The learning objectives of this Advanced Content Marketing Course are:
– Create interesting and compelling Marketing Content
– Identify Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
– Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines
– Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
– Learn content marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices to produce effective content
– Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
– Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
This course will be of particular interest to professionals in these fields:
– Digital marketing
– Online content planning or writing
– Business development
– Social media and search marketing
– Public relations
– Organizational communication
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/content-marketing-certification-training?utm_campaign=Content-Marketing-Strategy-6Oj6GoYrF-s&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0