Digital Marketing Careers | Digital Marketing Jobs | Roles and KRAs of Digital Marketing Profiles
This is a video on digital marketing careers, this cover various jobs in digital marketing including SEO Jobs | Conversion rate optimizer | Campaign Manager | Social Media Manager | Ad Operations | Content Marketing | Web Analytics
This video also talks about
The Digital Marketing Salary trends (38:10)
Knowledge needed in Digital Marketing (38:50)
If you are interested in Digital Marketing, check out our
*Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google: http://bit.ly/2N6Ne13 **
Use the coupon code “YOUTUBE” to avail exclusive discounts for YouTube Learners
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above
Also follow us on other channels
Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google: Manipal ProLearn in association with Google India brings to you a unique Digital Marketing course that’ll not only give you a very good understanding on the key components of digital marketing but also help you develop expertise and push forward your career graph.
After completing this digital marketing course by Google, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent Digital Marketing professional. This digital marketing training will help you to:
• Understand the digital landscape and building a case to leverage online channels
• Strategize, implement and optimize online campaigns successfully
• Learn Online Advertising, AdWords Campaign management and Campaign Basics across search, display, mobile, video and online shopping and clear the Google Ads (Adwords) certification program
• Create online brand building initiatives that work
• Create primary assets – websites and microsites to work for your business
• Driving organic traffic through Search Engine Optimisation and capturing the right intent
• Using social media to promote content and engage with your brands across the key platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Develop a multi-channel strategy using search, social, PPC, email and programmatic buying that deliver on organization marketing objectives
• Driving traffic, engagement and conversion using content marketing inbound strategies
• Apply relevant tools and concepts to execute, measure and monitor an annual online marketing plan, and use web analytics to drive actionable improvements with a focus on Google Analytics
• Integrate new digital marketing techniques into your strategic marketing plan
Why Digital Marketing?
With the explosive growth and worldwide reach of digital medium, traditional marketing no longer lies at the forefront of a campaign. From recognition to targeting the right audience and from getting a potential customer to ensuring their engagement, brands need digital marketing at every step.
This has put Digital Marketing professionals in huge demand with the biggest of brands focusing on hiring these experts. Bigger budgets, increased pay and more career choice are just some of the benefits a digital marketing professional can look forward to.