Property Management Marketing 101 – The Comprehensive Guide to the Internet



If you are just starting your property management business, read on to double your chances of succeeding.

80% of small businesses will fail within the first year. The next 80% of the remaining 20% will fail within the first 5 years. Clearly, as entrepreneurs, the odds are stacked against us.

ARTICLE: http://fourandhalf.com/property-management-marketing-101/
WEBSITE: http://fourandhalf.com/

Anytime you reach a milestone, it’s important. But this one, in particular, is more special to us than the rest.

Fourandhalf has turned four and a half years old! 

However, if you are reading this, chances are you’ve defied those odds. If you have, congratulations on being in the top 5%. 

If your business made it past the first year you are creating jobs in your local economy, while building financial security for your family. In the process, you’ve helped tenants find places to live, while helping investors realize their financial goals by caring for their largest asset.

I applaud and admire your efforts! 

We are proud to celebrate our own 4.5 year anniversary this month! To mark this occasion, we’ve decided to share everything we know about growing a property management business in one Epic Video Blog.

Break out a pen and paper, get a cozy seat and learn what you need to know to take your business to the next level.

source

Shares
|ShareTweet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.